Sparks, TRIC, and East Reno Commercial Building Fire Damage Cleanup and Repair Service
Fire damage can have a devastating affect on local businesses.
SERVPRO is here to help, providing emergency and rebuild services to local property owners and managers in Sparks, TRIC, East Reno, Douglas County, and more.
Fires cause massive amounts of damage, destroying structural materials, business items, and bringing massive amounts of water damage, toxic chemicals, harmful soot pollution and unhealthy smoke levels to your property. First Responders often extinguish the flames quickly, but soot and smoke move more rapidly. The moment authorities permit you to reenter your building, the clock begins ticking on successful property restoration. SERVPRO of Douglas County, South Lake Tahoe, Carson City, and Lyon & Storey Counties understands the need for speed and assigns skilled technicians to your job within hours of your first call.
COMMON TYPES OF COMMERCIAL FIRE DAMAGE
• Burnt Structure; framing, roofing, doors, drywall, flooring and cabinets
• Office Property and Equipment; furniture, supplies and appliances
• Soot and Smoke Damage; HVAC unit, surfaces, air quality
• Odor; smoke and toxic chemicals from damaged structure and contents
• Water Damage; results of fire suppression system and local Fire Department efforts
• Mold Damage; water damage left untreated can quickly cause mold growth
Smoke and soot damage are especially invasive attacking every space of your commercial property, including areas far from the actual fire. The residue from the fire travels in the air, coating surfaces. This debris must be removed before it begins etching, distorting, discoloring, and disintegrating wood, carpeting, fabric, drywall, plastic, metal, and glass.
CONSIDER CLEANUP REQUIREMENTS: SERVPRO can provide services to prevent further damage, help determine which items can or cannot be refurbished and which structural elements do and do not need to be repaired or replaced.
SERVPRO is here to help repair commercial fire disasters
1. Secure your business site including board up and tarping services
2. Protect areas unaffected by the fire with barriers and storage if necessary
3. Assess the affected areas for a full scope of damages
4. Take a detailed inventory of damaged property and materials
5. Detect, neutralize, and remove harmful gases and toxic materials
6. Determine the best cleaning, repair and restoration solutions for your property
7. Restore, replace and repair building materials with our skilled building/restoration teams
SERVPRO has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, public or office building, our crew will assess the damage in each room and plan proper procedures, using dry or wet cleaning strategies matched to the character of the residue found and the materials affected. Systematically, SERVPRO progresses through your business, room by room, to assure that all harm is reversed and the corrosive soot and smoke is permanently eliminated.
We answer the phone, ready to help with your property damage
As a leader in property damage restoration and repair services, we have helped countless families and businesses through very unpredictable and devastating residential and commercial property losses. We understand you may not know what to do in a disaster situation; SERVPRO can help by responding faster with professionals who can help you through the restoration process.
SERVPRO offers a Custom “EMERGENCY READY PROFILE” Preparation Service; one of our professionals will come to your commercial property and assess your proper emergency service solution, should you ever have a disaster in the future. The preparation process is quick and easy and makes the aftermath of a disaster simple, because all the details are assessable to our staff and technicians should you need us. The emergency ready profile also helps your staff know what to do in the event of an emergency, and where important safety items are located. We provide this service free of charge, so call us today at (775)-588-2355.