What our Customers say...

Testimonials

My husband has a compromised immune system and we were afraid the flooding would leave our home full of mold.  SERVPRO was so careful to dry and clean everything thoroughly.  They built a clean barrier area around the flooded part of the house to keep anything from spreading.  It was impressive.  Their teams were very polite and explained everything in detail.  I hope I never need them again, but I won't hesitate to call them if I do.

With all of the homes in the area flooded, I didn't expect them to be here so soon.  Zoltan and crew came in and got right to work.  It's clear they know what they are doing.    

You made what could have been a devastating calamity for us into a bump in the road.  I never would have believed you would have us back in business so quickly after a fire like that.  Thank you SERVPRO of Carson City / Douglas County / South Lake Tahoe

Your crews were very professional and fast.  They removed the debris and left no odor.  Our guests never knew there was an issue.  You definitely exceeded our expectations.

Courteous, professional and knowledgeable service team, Zoltan and Austin.  I will highly recommend SERVPRO to others I know.

Spectacular! Thank you SO much!

All great people to work with: Zoltan - Julie - Laura!

Excellent work & communication

Thanks for all the helpful hints and product. I appreciate you working me into your busy schedule and coming on a Saturday, my day off. Awesome service!

David did a great job!

Excellent job! A+ service.

Staff were trained, courteous, professional and helpful. My only concern was packing of items where the person had not performed these tasks before.

The team is very nice. They answered all my questions.

Great work, thank you.

Year after year we would tolerate flood damage in our basement. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore. We weren't able to use the basement as a living space. I called your team, and we finally have a recreation room in our Tahoe City home. We love using it.

Great work fixing my dad's garage in Dollar Point. We can now use it for storage, and it is waterproof!

Great work! We couldn't have done it without your team of mold professionals! We will recommend you to all our Glenbrook neighbors. 89413

After a basement fire had left us homeless in Dollar Point, we called your team. Now we are back in our home, and you cannot even tell there was any damage. Amazing!

The water damage was so bad that we thought about abandoning our home in Tahoe Cityy where we have lived for many years. Thankfully, your team of experts came to rescue us from the water damage. Great job!

What a team. These guys are top of the line. They will answer all your questions, give you a fair estimate of the fire damage and get you back in business quickly!

We did not understand how dangerous mold was until we called you guys! Thanks for discovering a big problem and helping us to get our Glenbrook house rid of devastating mold.

When the river hit flood stage last April, I knew our home was going to be in trouble. Even with preparations, we received a lot of flood damage. After calling you guys, I felt better right away. They gave me an estimate the same day and some peace of mind to go with it.

I cried when I saw all the water damage to my utility room after the washing machine leaked everywhere. Thanks for coming out so quickly and immediately going to work drying out the place.

Courteous and reliable team. A kitchen grease fire did severe damage to my Carson City home, but thanks to SERVPRO, my family and I are back in our beautiful home.

After all the severe thunderstorms we had, our roof was damaged and was leaking into our home. Your team saved us from any more damage by getting here quickly and repairing the damages and drying us out.

When my grill caught on fire and caught our home on fire as well, I was devastated. However, your company was able to help put our home back in order after the fire department left.

Your staff was absolutely wonderful and answered all of my questions while you were cleaning up my mold problem. I am not sure what we would have done without you.

When our washing machine started leaking all over our home, I luckily found the number for your team of professionals. They got here fast and fixed the problem, plus showed me how to keep this from happening in the future.

When we had a small electrical fire break out from a space heater, there was some fire damage left behind. Without the help of this great company, we would have surely not been able to get our home restored as quickly.