About SERVPRO of Carson City / Douglas County / South Lake Tahoe
John & Kimberly Allen
Owners of SERVPRO of Carson City / Douglas County / South Lake Tahoe
John and Kimber Allen have lived in Lake Tahoe for 25 years. John worked with his brother-in-law at SERVPRO in Southern California. John’s close relationship with his brother-in-law inspired John to open a franchise in Lake Tahoe. They’ve had this service center for 14 years. With hearts that “live to give,” SERVPRO allows John, Kimber and family, as well as their SERVPRO team, the opportunity to do just that. They enjoy giving back to the community and encouraging personal growth within their franchise.
They serve the Greater Lake Tahoe area communities, including Tahoe City, Carson City, South Lake Tahoe, Dollar Point, Glenbrook, Olympic Valley, Carnelian Bay, Kings Beach, Minden and Garnerville.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce
- Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Tahoe Chamber of Commerce
- SERVPRO Director's Gold Award
- SERVPRO Storm Trooper Award
- SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze Award