Recent Before & After Photos

Mold from Faulty Plumbing in Carson City


The mold grew in this laundry closet because of a faulty joint in the PVC drain system. Moisture, when added to the cardboard of the drywall as a food source an... READ MORE



Fire & Smoke Issue in a Carson City Home


A fireplace in Carson City, when not maintained properly, can lead to the result as pictured in the before photo. A clogged flue resulted in a thick deposit of ... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Carson City Hotel


Storm damage flooded a conference room at this Carson City Hotel. The management had the room book3ed for an event in five days, and it was covered with water. ... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Carson City Bathroom


Mold damage at this Carson City home began with water finding it way behind the walls. Caulking had dried up allowing this to happen. Because the mold was not ... READ MORE



Flood Damage to Dollar Point Garage


Flood damage in this Dollar Point garage was the result of a worn out water heater and a broken, leaky air conditioning unit. The tenant in this rental home jus... READ MORE



Water Damage – Tahoe City Hotel


Water damage to this Tahoe City hotel occurred in a storage area when a fire sprinkler feed line burst. You can see the extent of the standing water in the room... READ MORE



Fire Damage – South Lake Tahoe Home


Fire damage to this South Lake Tahoe home’s kitchen left little unharmed. What wasn’t burnt beyond restoration capabilities was covered with smoke damage and fi... READ MORE



Carson City Commercial Water Damage to a Beauty Sa


Water seeped around the beauty station cabinet bases when a water line coupling gave way. Technicians arrived to remove the water from this Carson City business... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Tahoe City Office Building


Storm Damage at this Tahoe City office building occurred during a severe thunderstorm. High winds coupled with driving rain breached the roof of the building af... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Restoration in Carson City


A construction project underway at a Machine Shop in Carson City caught fire from a welder's torch.  The fire was extinguished fairly quickly, and for... READ MORE